Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Days 21, 22, and 23

Day 21: Picture of Yourself

Day 22: Favorite City
Boston, MA
Home of the Red Sox, The Boston Celtics, and many other loves of mine. I love the layout of the city. I love the sounds of the city. I love the smells (not all of them) of the city. I love the esplanade. I love the common. I love the theatre district. I love downtown crossing. I love fanuel hall. I love Newbury Street. I love the pru. I love Fenway Park. In short, I love Boston! 


Day 23: Favorite Vacation
To have a favorite vacation would require me to have time to think about vacation. If I think about vacation right now, I will just become depressed. School has taken over my life. Correction: school is sucking the life out of me. I am dying for a vacation. Any vacation. Any time off for longer than a week at a time. May 2012, please come soon, then and only then will I think of a favorite vacation without falling into a deep, dark, depression...

No comments:

Post a Comment