Day 17: Something You're Looking Forward To
I am really looking forward to a few things coming up in my life in the next couple of months:
1) Three (that's right THREE) half marathons within the next 5 weeks. Ultimate goal, to PR with 2:20:00 or under.
2) Thanksgiving. My absolute favorite holiday. I love turkey. I love my family. I love football. I love everything that has to do with Thanksgiving.
3) Finishing my didactic year and starting my clinical year of PA school.
4) Moving out of BFE and to Memphis. Living with my parents again, for the first time since I was 18, is not exactly something to be excited about. Free rent and maybe some reincarnation of a social life are totally things to be excited about.
5) Attending the Celtics vs. Grizzlies game in two weeks with Shannon
6) Visiting family in Connecticut/NY for Christmas and Friends in NH at the end of December
Day 18: Something You Regret
I try to live life fully with no regrets. I really cannot think of anything in recent time that I regret. Maybe leaving NH to explore school in CO and TN? Not so much a regret, as much as a sadness of missing my very best friends in the entire world. I cannot wait to be permanently reunited in 2012.
Day 19: Something You Miss
I guess this correlates with Day 18 above. I miss my best friends terribly. I miss beer and pizza nights. I miss being a phone call away. I miss having a social life. Although I love the time that I am able to spend with them when I visit, I wish I still lived within a reasonable distance.
Day 20: Nicknames
I have lots of these.
Maggles and Maggs are the most popular. Among others are; Magalicious, Magaroni, Mag, Magret, and many many more.
No comments:
Post a Comment