Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day One

Since I am new to the wonderful world of blogging and basically have no other exciting things happening in my life at the moment, I am going to take this 30 Day Challenge with my blog as seen in Shannon's Blog. This seems like it could be a fun little adventure, however, I know for a fact that I most likely will not complete the entire 30 days, as I am and will always be a "non-finisher". So here we go...

Day one:  Share a recent picture & 15 interesting facts

one. this picture is possibly the only decent picture of me taken during my week-long adventure in tourist-ville (AKA Gatlingburg/Pigeon Forge) TN. Heather (in the middle) and Nicole (on the left) are two of my most dearest friends in PA school, and without them I may not have remained sane throughout this process thus far. (was that two facts?)


two. i am in PA school and studying is my life.

three. i have the most awesome dog in the entire world, Hailey. 


four. i am almost completely convinced that when i have conversations with my dog that she understands every word i say and even responds back to me. we have real conversations. its true. 

five. running is my choice of stress release and therapy.

six. i have run 3 half-marathons and within the next 8 weeks i will be running 3 more.


seven. i am in the middle (nearing the end) of a 10-race series with the Memphis Runners and Track Club that I made my dad do with me. he had never ran more than a 10k in his entire life before this and could barely run 2 miles when we started training. this has not stopped him from beating me by at least 2 minutes in every single race. yes, every single one. 30 years my elder and in better shape. it is sad. 


eight. i started a diet two days ago and have not had the great feeling of satiety since. i love food. i love eating food. i love the feeling of being full after eating food. please stomach shrink fast so that i can one day feel full again. 


nine. is my favorite number


ten. is the month of my birth. 


eleven. i turn 26 in three days and that scares/excites me. i will be closer to 30 than 20 (good thing/bad thing). i know that in no way, shape, or form does the age of 26 make me old, but i sure do feel old when i say the words twenty-six. yuck. 


twelve. my home is and will forever be New-England. it took me moving to Colorado and then to Tennessee to discover this. they all say home is where the heart is and i know for a fact that New England has stolen my heart and i may never get it back. 


thirteen. is not an unlucky number. it is also today's date. 


fourteen. i am head over heels in love with the Boston Red Sox. i will be a season ticket holder at one point in my life.


fifteen. i strive to see the beauty in everything and everyone. 


I could continue, but I must get to studying. Until tomorrow party people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment