Day Two: Meaning Behind Your Blog Name
With this explanation, everyone is going to learn what a nerd I really am (or maybe you have figured it out already?) I have always, and will always love boy bands, especially older one such as The Monkees and The Beach Boys and of course I have to represent for my more recent boys *NSync as well. But anyways, The Monkees had a hit back in the day before I was even born titled "Daydream Believer", maybe you have heard it once or twice? This song has always been one of my favorites and I have always had big dreams and would like for each and every one of them to come true. So there we have it, the title of my blog, "Daydream Believing". Evidently I am not the first person to think of this title either, because in naming my url I had to include my initials because there already is a www.daydreambelieving.blogspot.com and I would suggest for you to check it out except that she has not posted since 2004 (and we all know that's not fun). Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment