Disclaimer: These days of the 30 day challenge are boring and the responses that I have somehow mustered up, are rather weak. I am struggling through a week of midterms and stress. Hopefully by the weekend I will have time to collect my thoughts and produce a charming creation of humor and fun. Until then, this may or may not hold you over...
Day 14: A Picture you love
Kissing the War Goodbye.I love this picture for a few reasons. First and foremost, I like to sometimes imagine that I am that random woman standing on the street getting kissed by a strange, yet sexy, sailor. That would be the life. Second, it represents a notion that I will always believe in, which is love at first sight. Now who really knows if this nurse ever saw this sailor man again, but I like to think that they went on to get married and have lots and lots of children. Lastly, I love this picture because it is black & white, any photo that is black & white is automatically more elegant and more beautiful. It is a great photo. Period.
Day 15: Your Favorite Bible Verse
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
This is the all to famous reading that is read at 9 out of 10 Catholic weddings around the world on a daily basis. But I love it. Love is something I long for. A love that challenges me and that awakens me. Someday it will happen for me, for that I am always optimistic
.
Day 16: Your Dream House
I have never seen this house in real life. I honestly googled "dream house" and this is an image that popped up. This house is a collection of things I would like to see in my house that I will have to pay lots of money for in my future. This house is located in the foothills of Colorado, a location that would not be too shabby to own a dream home. Imagine those rocks will some fresh snow and enjoying a sunny day in the mountains of Colorado on the various decks surrounding the house! Ahh that would be the life. My real dream home probably does not exist and I am well aware that I will need to have my house built for me to have every feature I imagine to be a part of my house sometime in the near future. 

No comments:
Post a Comment